Friday, November 11, 2016

Borrowing antenna on Farrah's first hunt

Cisco destroyed one of my antennae the other day because I put him in the hawk box after a hunt without his being satisfied. Hooded, with no kills, and no crop. The trifecta. I planned to take him out the next morning, which I did.

At any rate there were two transmitters and one antenna, as I couldn't locate the spare.  I ordered more from Luksander, but they are not here. So I used the one antenna on Farrah's XLF3 and when she was finished, moved it to Cisco's Razor, mounted on the backpack. Yeah boring, but you are the one reading my posts.

Farrah's first hunt was unproductive but she chased a rabbit or two and some birds. She looked good.

I took Cisco over near Cullen Park, switched the antenna, and he chased squirrels for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment